Whether you own a high-end designer clothing boutique or a sporting goods store, retail stores demand a commercial flooring solution that is durable and strong, as well as appealing and attractive. An epoxy floor can WOW your customers and put them in a “happy” buying mood the moment they enter your store.
At JH3 Company, we offer epoxy floor coating application services for commercial clients with retail properties located in Ventura County, Los Angeles County and Santa Barbara County.
Epoxy floor coatings contain a combination of resin and hardeners that bond with concrete to form a non-toxic, seamless, protective, solid barrier that last for years. As such, they are an ideal choice for commercial flooring. Below are 6 reasons why an epoxy floor is beneficial in a retail setting.
- Extreme Durability: Epoxy is a very tough material. Once cured, it can withstand abrasions from heavy foot and vehicular traffic; extreme heat and cold temperatures; and harsh chemicals.
- Quick & Easy Installation: Epoxy can be applied both pre- and post- construction and to new or existing floors.
- Minimal Maintenance: Epoxy floors require very little maintenance and do not need waxing or polishing treatments.
- Easy Cleaning: Spills can be easily wiped up with a mop or rag so there is no need to hire a cleaning service or use harmful chemicals.
- Skid Resistance: Protects staff and customers from slip, trips and fall accidents which reduces the potential for injuries or lawsuits.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Can be customized with virtually any color or design, even a brand logo.
Retail Settings for Epoxy Floor Coatings
Epoxy floor coatings are ideal for all kinds of retail settings. Below is a short list of retail shopping facilities we have installed epoxy floor coatings.
Sporting Goods Stores
Pet Care Stores
If your retail store in Ventura County, Los Angeles County or Santa Barbara County requires a makeover , request an epoxy floor coating proposal from JH3 Company.